Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » what are you going to be for Halloween? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what are you going to be for Halloween?
Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't deceided myself. My wife won't let me be a pilot (that would be too easy) so I also need ideas.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna fluff up the beard, do something to my hair, and scare the living crap out of any innocent kid who decides to raid the house for potential candy.

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the whole point is you're meant to do something DIFFERENT.

------------------
"I don't give a good fuck what you know or don't know, I'm going to torture you anyway."

- Mr. Blonde

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a strange orange and black funky looking color scheme on the boards.......

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my only Halloween activity takes place at the Library, I have to be something non-threatening to the munchkins. Vampires, monsters, ghouls and the like are out.

Im considering Harry Potter, just to see if I could provoke any of the Fundie parents.

The only other costume I have is a DS9 uniform I bought at Spencer's. But I wore that already.

I also thought about wearing all black, putting two yellow stripes of tape down my front, and going as the new bypass...

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a proper Star Wars Fan, I'm thinking about Darth Maul or Darth Vader.

------------------
Intelligence, Integrity, Responsibility.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to dye my hair black, put white makeup on face and neck, a nice big black spot around my left eye and then a black lense on my white-side eye and a white lense on the eye in the spot. It'll cost me, but hey!?

------------------
Don't forget, I faked all the orgasms.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be a borg, but my mom won't make the costume...

------------------
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could anyone tell the difference?

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: LOL!!! For the Harry Potter gag, which I truly support. And LOL!!! regarding your response to Omega.

------------------

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intersting, intersting... I'd do Star Trek, but that's also too easy. (And the wife doesn't like it. ) I'll see what comes up. I might not even be home for the 31st though. That'd be a bummer.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I dress like an inebreated uni student? Preferably one that can actually spell "inebreated"?

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

Saltah'na
Member # 33

I-N-E-B-R-I-A-T-E-D.

Is that correct?

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to dress up like a physcopath....

We look just like everybody else.....

------------------
Stupid bastards and religious freaks,
so safe in their castle keeps...

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna wear my DS9 science officer uniform again, but this time, I've got a Pagan friend who's a makeup artist and Trek fan. She said she'll do a half-Klingon makeup for me. It's nice to have connections.

------------------
"Poetic souls delight in prose insane."
--Lord Byron

[This message has been edited by Tora Ziyal (edited October 12, 2000).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps