Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bill Shatner's "I am canadian speach" (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bill Shatner's "I am canadian speach"
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone mp3 or mpg this it's on thursday on one of CBC comedy programs.

you guys in north us look for this too cause i know you guys get cbc cause you are the ame people that are sending the Vince Carter Slam of that french guy and you capped it from the CBC brodcast

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm interesting

[This message has been edited by TLE (edited October 12, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as the full-stop (or period as it's known over there) shortage crisis reaches it's third day in America, politicians are looking abroad to see if emergency punctuation marks can be imported. The Spanish have a large surplus supply, so they might be their best bet.

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capital letters, too. These days, the problem of young letters taking illicit substances and stunting their growth is almost pandemic...

------------------
Teal'c: "I am a traitor to no-one."
Jaffa woman: "Except your god!"
Teal'c: "False god! Dead false god..."
-Stargate: SG-1, "Into the Fire"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do people in the Northern hemisphere talk differently or something? What the fuck does

quote:
you guys in north us look for this too cause i know you guys get cbc cause you are the ame people that are sending the Vince Carter Slam of that french guy and you capped it from the CBC brodcast

mean?

------------------
"I don't give a good fuck what you know or don't know, I'm going to torture you anyway."

- Mr. Blonde

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering that, too, but I didn't feel like asking... *L*

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be worse. People could start posting

i am x@@roz k1ng! h8x@rz rulez!!!!!!!!b0tt0mz!!!!!!?!

Although I might change my name to SuperFragBastard and see if it get's me any (more) respect.

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Or maybe "l33t_L14|\/|"?

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, what does l33t mean?

I think this:

Means this:

If the inhabitants of the Nothern United States could look for this (this, being the "Shatner speech" as it were.) as well. I think you may be able to find it, as some of you get CBC. At least one person is, as they are sending me the Vince Carter slam-dunk against France in the 2000 Olympics, which came from a CBD broadcast. Thank you for your time, I must continue my education by reading the works of Tolstoy. Good Day.

------------------
"...you know, Omega, there's a phrase you might want to look up. It goes something like "paranoid arrogant fuckwit who has more chance of ejaculating to the moon than he has of ever convincing a girl that he's a viable prospect for marriage." -PsyLiam, September 16, 2000 10:23 PM.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"l33t" is a "kewl" way of spelling leet, which is a diminuative of the word elite, which in this context is the term used to refer to hackers with mad skillz.

Of course, no one who is actually "l33t" would ever use that term, leaving it to 13 year-olds with poor grammer skills.

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Global Bill was just sing something that I was ignoring.... coulg this be it??? Moose heads and all????

------------------
Stupid bastards and religious freaks,
so safe in their castle keeps...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

I really, really hope that that was supposed to be a mocking of the previously mentioned unitelligibility of the initial post. Otherwise, I'm scared...

------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Script kiddies annoy me.

------------------
Where's the bathroom on this ship?

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Half Life/Team Fortress Classic world, we equate someone who calls himself "l33t h4x0r" with newbie.

------------------
Intelligence, Integrity, Responsibility.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nif gil !$%(^#(%@ oip?

------------------
Jeff's Webcam
From the dawn of toys we came, living secretly among your cherished treasures, moving through the toy chests, until the time of the Gathering, when those who remain will battle for the prize. In the end, there can be only one ... LEGOLANDER!
Gore/Lieberman 2000

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps