Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » PDA alert! Bleh!

Author Topic: PDA alert! Bleh!
Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright...this is getting out of control. I cannot stand randomly assigned college roommates.

Point 1--She watches Martha Stewart Living every weekday morning. 'Nuf said right there. I have taken to calling the show "Martha Stewart Living HELL"...watch it. You'll see.

Point 2--She's a neat freak...and I DO mean FREAK. She makes her bed right after getting out of the shower in the morning...keeps her desk completely clear, except for framed photos,her computer, and some notepads for phone messages.

Point 3--Since the beginning of the fall semester, she's gone to bed by 10:30 every night, unless there was some particular reason not to, ie, talking to her boyfriend who's at school in California. Just ask Jeff what a pain in the @$$ this has been, bending over backwards and leaving abruptly for the sake of maintaining peaceful relations *sighs*

Point 4--Justin--the BF--is back in town. I can recall precisely what happened when he was here over spring break, and I am not looking forward to tonight or the next few days I'm stuck here until my dad picks me up on Saturday. Imagine if you will, being a fly on the wall in a motel room for a night. Even just a few hours--say Prom night...or graduation night...or some young couple's one year anniversary. You know what I'm driving at. I want to lose my dinner all over my keyboard. GET A ROOM FOR GOODNESS SAKES! Yuck!! Have these two no decency? No modesty? NO NEED OF PRIVACY????

Ergh...I cannot wait until the fall semester. I'll be roomming with a friend of mine--she has no boyfriend, I don't have a local one *winks at Jeff*, she despises Martha Stewart as much as I do, and she's a night owl too, so I'll have no set "bedtime", free to stay up as late as i d*** well want to *L* From Hell to Heaven in only a few months...who would have thought it possible?

Honestly though! Is it too much to ask for them to go to HIS house? PLEH!!!!

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*quote* "GET A ROOM FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" *unquote*

They did. It just happens to be the same one you're in... ;-)

Okay, that was mean... *tries to be consoling* :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*barfs on her shoes* Here they go again.....*L* *puts on Mighty Mighty Bosstones to drown 'em out*

oi...now the whole hallway comes in! PLEH! *LOL*
Must be BYOB....bring your own boyfriend! *whines* why me???!?!?!??! *L*L

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I shouldn't have gotten out the Newton and PalmPilot.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Graduation night? You must have had a better one then I did.

------------------
"You hear about 'constitutional rights,' 'free speech,' and the 'free press.' Every time I hear these words I say to myself, 'That man is a Red!!...' You never hear a real American talk like that!"
--
Mayor Frank Hague, Jersey City

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

*looks at Sol* I wasn't speaking from personal experience.

------------------
Clones are People Two

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prom night? I skipped my prom to work at a fundraiser for the band and an all night Trek-a-thon.

Graduation night? I went bowling until 2 am.

One Year Anniversary? To what? I've had no girlfriend (or a date for that matter).

But I still understand where you're coming from. Not that my roommates have been any problems. My first roommate was a guy who pined after this other guy for a year and a half (and I had to pretend to be interested in his problems. No, we didn't get along). And my current roommate isn't allowed to date yet.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What DOES PDA stand for then? Like Frank, I assumed this thread might give me handy tips about my Psion Series 5. . .
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PDA = Public Displays of Affection.

In other words, those things that happy couples tend to do that make anyone NOT in a happy couple nauseous.

Of course, were _I_ a fly in the wall of a hotel room after prom, graduation, or for a 1 year anniversary, I'd expect a bit more than puny PDA to be going on... which I think is another of Jedi's complaints.

Yeah, before I got involved, having to listen to that going on nearby would have made me throw up, too.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Housemates! There's always one nightmare housemate. Last year, there were two who I got on with very well, and then there was the other one. A Welsh nationalist and boy did she make it clear that she was a nationalist. She went around making all these comments which amounted to the fact that she thought she was better than me because she was Welsh. AAAAHHHHH!!!! I could have happily throttled her on several occasions.

This year, there's two again that I get on with, and then there's this bodybuilding type who just like Jedi Weyoun's housemate goes to bed very VERY early, he's been known to tuck in at 9.00pm, before the rest of us have even left the house to go out. If he does go out, he makes sure that he's at the bus stop by 11.30 because that's when the last bus leaves.

Then there's energy conservation. I'll be cooking my food and have the hob on to the level I want it. I'll leave the kitchen for a bit and leave the food to cook. He goes into the kitchen, turns the hob down and then tells me that I don't need it on that high, and that I'm just wasting the electricity. SHUT THE F**K UP!. I know how I like my curries, and that's the way I'll have them.

------------------
The public is wonderfully tolerant - it forgives everything except Genius.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, a female Welsh accent can be very sexy...

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

*ugh* *Sylvester impression* Thufferin' thucotash! Ith dithpicable! and dithguthting! *L* Three more nights...THREE MORE NIGHTS...*L* Hopefully I won't be needed a fire hose again though....yick...It's kind of like, I don't even DARE turn around from the computer for fear of being blinded or something *LOL*

That gives me an idea...if they're using this room like a motel...maybe I should charge by the hour *ROTFLMHO*

------------------
Clones are People Two

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just borrow a Cam-Corder. That may get them to go else where. If they don't leave, you can show the tape at parties.

------------------
INSURRECTION

[This message was edited by The Excalibur on May 12, 1999.]

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

*ROTFLMHO* WONDERFUL idea!!

*steps down the hallway*...Oh Bra-ad....? Can I borrow your camcorder dear? ... Yes, the one you've been making videos with. I think Elaissa and Justin should make a, erm, cameo appearance *snickers* BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....

------------------
Clones are People Two

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps