Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Jubilee. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Jubilee.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* Look at all you lonely fools! I have a girlfriend, she's the love of life! I will not succumb to a one Sex Goddess' advances! For me, my girlfriend is MY sex Goddess!

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

[This message was edited by Jeff Raven on May 07, 1999.]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*GRINS @ Frank*

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ears perk up* Aroo?
Is there a party in Jubilee's bed?
Is it BYOP?* Will there be cool-whip? TORD?

You know, Jeff, you CAN have a girlfriend AND still be able to worship the Sex Goddess...

*goes on to lecture on the concept of "polyamory"*

* Bring Your Own Pillows -- what were YOU thinking?

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles and hugs Jeff* Isn't the saying USUALLY "flattery will get you nowhere?" *L* *suspects things don't always progress in the same manner, cos flattery shore does work sometimes...hehe*

*winks* don't worry, Jubes...you'll get no competition from me. *L* You can be the ultimate sex goddess as far as i'm concerned. i'm happy being a jedi. ...i'd be happier if exams weren't starting tomorrow (oh yes, saturday exams..gotta love them :P )

�Alg�no habla espa�ol aqui? *L*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PARTY IN MY BED!!!

Bring your own pillows, whipped cream, hot fudge, caramel and other fun "toys" .. the only thing i've got is feathers, ice cubes and thanks to Lee hot cocoa.

*BIGASS Grin*

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Jon is now frightened...*

*whimpers helplessly*

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... So, if we have a sex goddess, don't we need a sex god, too? *nominates himself* :-)

------------------
"Why don't you go out and cross the boulevard while the lights are against you?"
-Groucho Marx to Chico Marx, Animal Crackers

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at massive display of sex and worshiping occuring in thread*

Gee, I'm so left out of these things. :-(

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on May 08, 1999.]

Jubilee
Member # 99

*grins at TSN* I think someone's already been nominated TSN, but we need someone to act as back-up, too, so That can be you. *GRIN*

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Tosses Jubes a Paddle and some nipple clamps and weights* Since I am no longer aparently in contention for the role of Resident Sex Goddess you might as well have these. This thread is apparently not big enough for the both of us.
Maybe we could work out an arrangement where you get the US and I get the UK.....you can have Europe and the other continants if you like....I believe the only REAL men (and/or women) are Brittish ones (Charles excluded from this generalisation of course). I particularly like men (and/or women) who are at University in Scotland for some reason..... *g*

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN as backup? Hmm. . .
Jubilee
Member # 99

Hmmmmmmm.... nipple clamps. Hey THANKS MaGiC!

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought you could use em kiddo...I've got others...

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let's ahve a look at the UK lot...

Me. Sex in a glass.
Lee. Well, him and Jubes have already discovered each others pleasure centres.
Montgommery. Let us whisper the name of the foxy one.
Excalabur. That's a sword. A sword is long and thin. Do you want me to spell it out for ya?

So, I think the UK guys would win gold there. A shower of gold over the UK guys.

Did I get away with that?

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* Liam--I have a feeling as soon as Jubes and my American guys come online you'll get a few retorts to that one....*L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps