Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » This day in history...

Author Topic: This day in history...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On May 12, 1981, at 11:11pm CDT, in a hospital in Chesterfield, Missouri, a boy was born. In case you haven't guessed already, it was me. :-)

Yes, today is my eighteenth birthday. It was also my last day of high school. All in all, having to go to work in about an hour is rather anticlimactic... *L*

Apparently, I have the same birthday as the following people: Socrates (no, I don't know how they figured out his birthday); Dolley Madison; Edward Lear, inventor of such limericks as "There once was a lady from Venus" and "There once was a man from Nantucket"; Florence Nightingale; Julius Rosenberg; Katharine Hepburn; Yogi Berra; Burt Bacharach; Tom Snyder; George Carlin; Steve Winwood; Bruce Boxleitner; Emilio Estevez; Steven Baldwin; Melanie Chisholm (better-known as Sporty, the Spice Girl); Amy Wheaton, younger sister of Wil "Wesley Crusher" Wheaton; and some guy named Morgan Weisser, whom I only include because he played Lee Harvey Oswald in The X-Files' "Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man". :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, happy Birthday Tim!

Sheesh, 1981 eh? Man, it's creepy to see a whole generation creep in behind you.
You do seem to have quite a ridiculously rich diversity of celebrities (and Bruce Boxleitner as well ), who share the date with you.

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, happy birthday!

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Tim! Someone get Jubilee and MaGiC in here to administer the birthday spankings!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*comes in* ... Did someone say birthday spankings?

*grin*

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Timothy. 8)
Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sniggers at Jubes and Siegfried*

TSN--Marwood's Bday is today as well ;-) he just didn't let on *L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday! And also, happy no more high school day.

------------------
"You hear about 'constitutional rights,' 'free speech,' and the 'free press.' Every time I hear these words I say to myself, 'That man is a Red!!...' You never hear a real American talk like that!"
--
Mayor Frank Hague, Jersey City

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: Yeah, he said that the other night in the chat when I mentioned it... :-)

------------------
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Snyder and Yogi Berra were also born on May 12th

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

[This message was edited by DeadCujo on May 12, 1999.]

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 18th birthday is on June 6th... *grins* My High School graduation is on June, 6 as well...

Ahh.... total liberation from boundaries and restraints imposed by parents AND school all on the same day... Wow.... it just doesn't get ANY better than that! *L*

~LOA

------------------
"WARNING: Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* that'll be awesome, LOA! *L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birhtday Tim!!
(Starts the song)

Happy birthday to you

------------------
INSURRECTION

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

*refers Cujo to the preceding list of people who were born May 12* They're already there. *mock-Yogispeak* They'd be right next to each other, if someone weren't between them... :-)

------------------
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps