Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » This is the end, my friends; The end...

Author Topic: This is the end, my friends; The end...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's 6am in EST and in less than 12 hours I will have dissappeared from my dorm room, never to return again until September.

What does this mean? .... Well, i'll be going home, to my mother who hates the Internet and thinks it's the highway to hell and Satan.

This means that unless minor miracles happen, I have effectivly lost net access until September. I'll get to check back every now and then (mercifull friends with net access), but other than that, I'm gone. This is one of my last posts at the forums for months.

Well, it's been really great getting to know you guys and becoming part of the Forum community. Don't forget the Sex Goddess!! ...I'll be peaking in now and again if I can help it!!

Of course, if my mother somehow becomes sane in the next few days, i'll be able to have access at home, and we can disregard this. Otherwise, i'm screwed.

So have a great summer you guys!! I'll miss you!

------------------
23 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long for now Jubes,
stay cool!

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck, hope you get back often. (goes to set in the closet and weep)

------------------
INSURRECTION

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at the spot where Jubilee had been sitting* Well, that didn't last long...

*waves as she rides off into the sunset*

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care! Have fun! See you (erm, bad choice of words) in September!

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She'll be here in Morgan Hill between June 6 and 11 (flying in on the 5th, out on the 12th), you'll see her then. :-)

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now why didn't I figure that out?

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<UPPER LIP=STIFF>Bye-Bye, Jubilee Mc-G!

See-Ya in the fall!

Don't forget to write!</UPPER LIP>

------------------
"I hate goodbyes! You know what I need? I need more hello's."
--Charlie Brown
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps