Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Roll Call! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Roll Call!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were out of my trousers, rest assured that it would be for one of three reasons;

1. Shower
2. Doing a poo.
3. Some lovely lass is receiving a delivery of salami.

And I'm in for a fun night. I go back to London tomorrow, and I'm getting picked up at 10. Even better, I've got another practical due in tomorrow, which I have to do, since you lot were no bloody help on the last one (that's right, feal guilty). And I can't test it on this computer, since I lack a JAVA, er, thing. So I get to write it all up tonight, go in at 8 tommorow, realise it doesn't work, panic, and then slap my tutor as a distraction while I set fire to things.

Oh, and I've got to pack. Everything.

Damn you all. *shakes fist*

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the British.

"Doing a poo".

Success.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Doing a poo"
"Oh, and I've got to pack. Everything."

er.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well before this thread loses all of its integrity field.
I'm from Pendleton, Oregon(OR-E-GUN)

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing a poo = Taking a dump, or dropping a ploppy.

What a fine language we have.

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

DEAvendetta
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brought to you live from western North Carolina.

------------------
This thing that we've made is fat and feeds on the hate of the millions that it's taught to sing its song...
DEAverification :P

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.
Although I am worried that an intelligent person like FofT can be confused by a simple statement like "I have to pack. Everything". But, ever the gentlemen, I shall translate.

I have to pick up everything in the university room, and put into carrying utilities. These can be "cases", "bags", or "boxes". Tomorrow morning (in about 5 hours now), I will place these carrying utilities into my parents car, and we shall begin the merry drive back to London. It's currently 4:30 in the morning, and I haven't even started yet. I've still got to finish my Bubble Sort write-up.

And I've got to do a poo. Take a dump. Have a shit. Encourage mr Sausage to come out of the tunnel and take a die into the local lake.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you Brits talk funny ...

Here in the US, it'd be:

"Hey man, bring over your pickup, I gotta move all this crap today. Yeah, I'll buy you a fucking beer, okay? Hold on, gotta take a shit."

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyuck.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hail from New Mexico (originally from Sacra-tomato, CA). My ancestors were from Scotland, France, England, Ireland, Holland, and a select few others (reputedly Cherokee) who greeted some of the former as they got off the boat.

~~Baloo

------------------
It is more important to understand than it is to agree.

http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited December 15, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Your ancestors were really indecisive about where to live, weren't they.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited December 15, 2000).]

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my tuppence worth.

I'm from Ireland.

And Gore should have won.

Reno
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotland. It's north of England.
IP: Logged
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo!! Christ, where've you been?

How's the new (old) job, etc?

------------------
Go Mad.
Go Evil.
Just GO.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH, come now. NOBODY got the joke?

Poo?
Packing?
Poo-Packing?

Oh, forget it. :P

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps