Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a house
A very big house
In the country.

Well, in Wolfhamstow actually.

�150 a week four bedrooms (which is pretty cheap for London)
5 mins from Train station
20 mins train ride from uni
Massive bedrooms
Small ounge
Massive Kitchen
Small garden.

HA HA! I am finally free! I belong to NOBODY!

House warming next month. Charles is encouraged to come, as Monty and Lee want to 'present' him with something.

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to have any roommates? If not, want one? I can transfer to a London university. PLEASE TAKE ME IN!

Sorry, but I'm in the middle of moving out of my dorm room. I really despise moving! Grrr.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, can I come warm your house for you?

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First year just finished Seigy?

What uni are you at?

And Jubes. The house is plenty warm. Although for some reason the central heating doesn't work in my bedroom.

------------------
-Richard Herring

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles hysterically* *can tell where THIS thread is going* *LOL*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sits in Liam's bedroom* ... Yes, you're right, it's quite chilly in here...... *bedroom eyes*

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*kitchen eyes*

What?! So I'm a little hungry! ;-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Er, I don't move in until the 26th of June Jubes. So you'd better put those clothes back on an d get out quickly before the psycophathic old couple return.

------------------
-Richard Herring

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this original, Transmetal, or Dragon Liam?

Or, from that second-to-last line, maybe it's GalvaLiam.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'm finishing my second year, Liam. And I attend the University of Houston. That would be a hell of a change of scenery for me!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is naturally warm after a "Glow-worm" nightlight/toy exploded in my bed in 1983, and irradiated my flesh...*

How do you afford �150 a week if you're at uni?!

With whom do you fill all this vast space?

Does it have rats, and if so, are they in the National Union of Verminous Rodents?

Doesn't this housewarming clash terribly with Wimbledon?

Has Lee found that head in formaldehyde we needed to complete our... presentation for Charles?

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, it's Walthamstow.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing. $400 a week. Sheesh.

------------------
there's a bird in the chimney,and a stone in my bed
when the road's washed out,they pass the bottle around
and wait in the arms,of the cold cold ground

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
�150 a week, are you crazy? I pay �172 a month for my place and it's a very good house.

I might be coming to London next year if I get the job that I'm being interviewed for on Tuesday, but something like your place would be way out of my price league.

------------------
The public is wonderfully tolerant - it forgives everything except Genius.

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bet he meant month.

------------------
INSURRECTION

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps