Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if being referred to as an "offensive tackle" promotes greater personal hygiene. . ?

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably just results in more time in the weight room

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have exercise machines for that too, now?

------------------
20th century, go to sleep.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Show no patience, tolerance, or restraint.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but you don't need to know about them. From what I hear.

------------------

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was just pointing out some of his idiocy. The question is why would anyone think they're losing money on a franchise that is selling out games, even though their team sucked?

But aside from that, I still can't stand the Baltimore Ravens.

------------------
I looked at my son, and said, "My god, he's hung like a bear."
"That's the umbillical cord, Mr. Williams."

-Robin Williams, "A Night at the Met" 1986

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They purposfully hide the "tackle-building" machines when Sol walks into the Gym. Ever since that unfortunate incident in 1996 where he went into a gym to give the sergent major some excercise, and ended up stabbing 5 people to death.

They died happy though.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Lee
Member # 393

Who wouldn't?

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask them about the time he taught a self-defense class.

"Alright! Defending yourself against a man armed... with a pomegranete!"
"We done pomegranetes last week!"
"Okay, PRUNES! We haven't done prunes, have we?"

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that this thread has completely gone to hell...

Sgt.: Come at me with that banana. Hold it like that, that's it. Now attack me with it. Come on! Come on! Come at me! Come at me then! *shoots him*
Chapman: Aaagh! *dies*
Sgt.: Now, I eat the banana. *does so*
Palin: You shot him!
Jones: He's dead!
Idle: He's completely dead!
Sgt.: I have now eaten the banana. The deceased, Mr Apricot, is now 'elpless
Palin: You shot him! You shot him dead!
Sgt.: Well, he was attacking me with a banana.

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today's the day.

The Baltimore Ravens v The New York Giants. Who's gonna win? Why am I making such a big deal of this?

'Cuz NYC rocks at fucking over Baltimore when it comes to sports. In '97, the GDMFing New York Yankees won over the Baltimore ("Wire to wire, the O's are still on fire!") Orioles when a little boy reached out and grabbed a baseball that -- if the refs had done their jobs -- if it had remained in play, would've given the O's a run to win the game.

Speaking of which ... you ever heard the story of how James Earl Jones was scared almost to death at an O's game? He was singing the national anthem and no one told him that at "oh, can you see" the fans chant "O!" (because, hey, they're there to root for the O's), and he jumped and lost his place. Very funny)

Payback time bitches. You better hope all Ray Lewis does to your quarterback is break a few bones.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sense hostility here...

However, despite being bitter against the Giants for beating the Bills, And the fact that the Ravens share my last name, I still can't seem to like the Ravens that much. To me, they're still the Sell-out Browns.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BALTIMORE RAVENS defeat the NEW YORK GIANTS 34 - 7

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited January 28, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited January 28, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay. Most boring Superbowl ever. Record amount of punting to boot.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even the commercials sucked.

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the plus side, Liverpool destroyed Palace 5-0. And, they won their FA cup match against Leeds on Saturday. So, all in all, a good week to go to university in Liverpool.

Now, if only I was actually there, I might have shared in the revelery. Arse.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps