Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who never visits the Lounge? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who never visits the Lounge?
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, who never visit the Officers' Lounge? That's my question. Raise your hand for a "me."

I'm conducting a scientific experiment of ambiant stupidy and weirdness levels.

*lies in wait, taking notes*

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ah have not hayd...
posting relations...
with that forum - the Officers Lounge"

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, you know, Elim, you technically shouldn't get very many responses to this thread.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visit but if there are too many new posts, I ignore all.If only a small number I read.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reminded of the first day of my sophomore year, when the new PA system had just been installed, and one of the first announcements was "Any classroom that can't hear this, please send someone to the office to tell us." *LMAO*

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* TSN: they've done tests like that at your school too? *tries to think of another she's heard* hm. oh well. maybe later. *L*

*is finished with frosh year finals* YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*also just finished finals, breathes sigh of relief*

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*finished with finals as well* Yeeehaaa!

"Keyboard not connected, hit enter to continue"

*LMAO*

------------------
27 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I have to wonder: if her keyboard wasn't connected, how could she tell us about it? Hmmm?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to get that error all the time. It made me laugh the first time. The new couple were annoying.

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim Garak: It seems your thread has been co-opted by the masses.

------------------
If God Himself walks up to you and tells you to found a new religeon, ask for some I.D.
You're probably talking to an imposter.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until recently I always thought "Keyborad not found - press F1 to continue..." was a hypothetical joke. Then, one day, I actually saw that message on a computer. Talk about a blinding flash of realization... :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

[This message was edited by TSN on May 13, 1999.]

Simon
Ex-Member

That's nothing when we were disconnected from the internet for overuse (my brother's fault not mine) they sent us an e-mail to tell us how to reconnect.
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Mass? Today's not Saturday!

Yes, it has been.

------------------

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question refers to people who "visit" the Lounge.

What about people who have ceased visiting and have set-up permanent residence?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps