Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trek+Sundea+Mirc

Author Topic: Trek+Sundea+Mirc
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody else, that goes to TS, having problems with logging on to Pleh?

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

[This message has been edited by Ritten (edited February 11, 2001).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't connect to Pleh

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't connect to Pleh when I tried last week.... Pleh!

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The server on which the Pleh IRC server resided suffered a near-fatal hard drive failure last week.

I was able to get most of the important stuff off onto a new drive, but there are a few software packages that didn't make it, including the IRC server.

As soon as the owner gets a pernament replacement drive (as the replacement in there now is temporary and slow as hell), I'll put the IRC server back up.

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest we take this brief hiatus to consider a modest proposal.

What if we rescheduled TrekSunday?

If I may be permitted to use myself as an example, I'd like to relate the following tale: When I was younger, and when all this started, Sunday seemed to be the perfect time for chatting. We could concievably pull in all our many-continented friends. But now, age has climbed its dirty way up my spine, and I find myself no longer having those particular hours on a Sunday afternoon free. But I am still quite interested in a big weekly chat.

So, I'd like to open up this thread to any possible suggestions or comments. Would a different day and time work better for you? And so on?

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the moment I usually don't get to go on this computer during the weekend afternoons. I mainly come on Mon-Fri after work for a few hours.

------------------
Sheridan: "Dammit, what do you want? What do you want from me?"
Kosh: "Never ask that question."
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest it be Monday or Tuesday, in the afternoon EST

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for the next few months I have musical rehearsal on Mondays, and every other Tuesday I have youth group meetings...

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have Sundays free Simon? What do you do? Is that when you wax and buff (which I imagine must take you ages).

Of course, it's not important, because these are American forums, and we're all guests *cough*, but if you have it during the week, then it'll almost certainly be during a late hour for the foreigners. And we won't be able to stay up late, as we work. And go to uni. And stuff.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally try to shuffle off this wretched existance of mine and actually go outside the house on weekends. Usually I just end up inside a different house.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps