Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am going to top Sol on this... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am going to top Sol on this...
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom.

------------------
"Oh please. I'm wet, I'm naked. And you think this is some plot to take over the world as a wet monkey in my BIRTHDAY SUIT!"

Mojo Jojo, The Powerpuff Girls

Saiyanman Benjita's Dragonball Page

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link doesn't appear to be working for me. I get the 404 file not found error.

------------------
*Kenshiro gets off bed made from solid stone*
*Bed made from solid stone explodes*
Fist of the North Star

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They must have just deleted it.

------------------
"Oh please. I'm wet, I'm naked. And you think this is some plot to take over the world as a wet monkey in my BIRTHDAY SUIT!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's there, it's just been replaced with a title page. You click on it and the movie is now moved to an NBCi page.

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It worked this time. For great justice.

------------------
*Kenshiro gets off bed made from solid stone*
*Bed made from solid stone explodes*
Fist of the North Star

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, no matter which (UBB) forum I visit, I always see at least one thread about this Flash movie. It's amazing how fast it has spread to every corner of the Net.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

[This message has been edited by The_Evil_Lord (edited February 16, 2001).]

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

Yes, you have no chance to survive make your time.

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so what's really happened here?

Theorize:

"Bases" somehow mis-written as "base is" and re-written by someone trying to use unfamiliar grammar as "base are"?

Still.. this are pretty scragged up right here, dude.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, they forgot the plural form on "base" (plural inflections don't exist in Japanese, as I understand), and they attempted to use a progressive form for the verb "to belong," which didn't really convey the proper meaning.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I picked up a magic 8-ball the other day and it said 'Outlook not so good.' I said 'Sure, but Microsoft still ships it.'" - ancient proverb

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm geting a 404 when I click on that new link. Can someone lead me to the new location?

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dayvid.net/allyourbase.swf

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I picked up a magic 8-ball the other day and it said 'Outlook not so good.' I said 'Sure, but Microsoft still ships it.'" - ancient proverb

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it! I was going to post this the other day, but I never got around to it...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps