Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Imacs are good for some things... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Imacs are good for some things...
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20010303

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha! Talk about fresh out of faith.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His turnip not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith indeed. Bitch.

------------------
"This is such an amazingly minor complaint. Does anyone actually watch episodes anymore, or is it just a notebook + pause button exercise these days?"
-Sol System on what constitutes modern day Star Trek watching, 02-22-01

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me, were you born turnip or did you have to work on it?

J�vla tomte.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey now. That was out of line. (Brownie and/or Santa Claus? I don't get it.)

If it's any condolence, I apologize.

------------------
"This is such an amazingly minor complaint. Does anyone actually watch episodes anymore, or is it just a notebook + pause button exercise these days?"

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 04, 2001).]

Nim
Member # 205

Now I know you! You were the one who was following me around when I was molesting PsyLiam in the first place! (Where IS he anyway?)
And now you're The Master, is that what I'm getting here?

(Ok, credit to you for deciphering my fiendish terminology. I didn't expect you to get the tomte, anyway. It's a 'hip' word here.)

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 04, 2001).]

Member # 239

Is this a positive vibe here? 'Cuz, like, I'm having, you know, a difficult time reading your Karma, man.

------------------

Member # 239

WELL! I AM THE HIPPEST!

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Ah, then there's still some hope.
Nim
Member # 205

I've still got some algorithms to try. Well, I need rest now, this whole day has been a hangover. Not to worry, I'll cut you down to size(r?) tomorrow. Or, later today. Whatever.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Member # 239

I think there's some multiple personalies going on here. You reply to your own post, like 13 minutes after , spouting your infernal Turnippy Brog nonsense. Maybe you should differentiate between yourselves using Nimrod-A and Nimrod-B. Or Nimrod, and New Extra Turnip Nimrod.

Y'know, something to keep us aware of which one of you's posting and stuff.

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

You posted your 'hip' thing before me, I just didn't bother to comment on that.
The last post was just me signing off. And that I am. And me too.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Member # 239

You heard me.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, I'm right here Nimrod.

You know, looking at the Officer's Lounge after a weekend break, and about 5 new threads seem to just be random gibberish spouted by drug-addled madmen, and borderline mentalists.

Is this the sort of behaviour that Star Trek and Jesus promote?

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Member # 239

YOU WILL BE AMPHIBIATED!

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps