Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » He's BA-ack... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: He's BA-ack...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.scifi-art.com/forums/Forum10/HTML/000920.html

Let's not interfere, eh? I'd like to just sit back and watch him blow yet another appendage off.
http://www.geocities.com/red_quacker/index.htm

The remains of his web page. Krenim suggested that he may have done this so as to "prove" that the "corrupt administration" hacked his site.

Or I supposed it's possible that he finally learned...?

Nah.

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read my new sig. Part of a conversation I had with Antagonist.

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years." Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited March 08, 2001).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I hope it's over, but I just happen to be a pessimist...

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pessimists and Realists often have parallel thinking, Krenim. I for one am a realists, and I think he'll go back to his old ways. After all, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Or so the syaing goes.

Somebody want to bet on this?
(still sleeping with one eye open).

------------------
A student once asked the Master: "Master, what are the teachings of a lifetime?"
The Master replied: "An appropriate statement."
-From the Writings of Shinsei, the True Tao.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learned his lesson? Not bloody likely, I'm afraid. He using the same B.S. introduction there that he did here. Oh well, he's Tachy's problem now. He lasted three days here, so start placing your bets on how long he lasts there.

It's funny, I just looked at the Quacker's site a couple hours ago. Everything was good and well at that time. I loved how he mentioned that JeffKarde was a spy for the Corrupt.

It's just too darn fun.

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the way that the SFA forums & some of the members are, I can see RQ staying for a while. I don't they're going to get annoyed with him quickly.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, he only became an asshole here when people came in saying "look out for him, he's a troll!". That's when he started defending himself over and over and over again, and twisting our attempts at acceptance into part of the "conspiracy" against him.

If no-one says anything at SFA about his being a troll, what excuse will he find to start the actual trolling?

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, his initial Troll attempt failed miserably.

I assume he intended to subtlely insult the intention of this thread, but by the next thread he was 'd off, and not even paid attention to.

I think this forum, with it's 2586 members might be too vast for him to do any official Quacking without waking anybody.

If he posts one of his 'Quack Quack' threads, people will join in and have a grand old time.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit, I have been in the pay of the Corrupt for four months now. It's just so hard to afford AOL without it, man, I had to! For my computer! I had to! ::sobs as Flare police lead away::

What a Quack.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Member # 239

*Decides not to comment on the link between insanity and AOL.*

------------------

-Darkstar

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If having and using America Online is wrong, I don't want to be right...

------------------

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think this forum, with it's 2586 members might be too vast for him to do any official Quacking without waking anybody.

Where the feck did you get that number, you looney?

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I think he means the Scifi-Art Forum, not Flare.

------------------

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL HE SHOULD HAVE BLOODY WELL SAID SO, SHOULDN'T HE!?!?

*sulks*

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Um, he did. Kinda. Had a link to the thread on the forum in question.

Here, have a cookie.

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps