Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » When do you get to customize your status line? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: When do you get to customize your status line?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...my...GOD!!! VoggiePopps is regressing into a Junior Member!!! GET THE FIRE HOSE!!!!

*buttheadSpeak* "Huhuh, you said 'member'!!!"

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this would be sad if it wasn't so funny

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are scaring me...

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll show you scary!

*reveals a photo album full of LIAM'S BABY PICTURES!*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........!

How cute.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by Liam's picture in his profile, he must have been the pimp of the playground at his nursery school. Awww... Baby Liam Kavanaugh wearing a purple leisure suit driving the battery-powered Cadillac Go-Go-Cart and pimping his ladies for lollipops and pacifiers.

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you guys could pitch in and we can buy him this shirt I saw, it says: "Pimpin' XXL" on it.

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam IS tha' Mack Daddy.

*giggle*

------------------
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wassup!!!!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

I could have gone all day without hearing that.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that "Wassup" thing pisses me off too. It's so brainless. Bring back the frogs! (And those, er, camelions, or whatever they were.) They were funny.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ
ZZAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAP?!?!

Ok, did I just annoy someone?

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

[This message has been edited by Sol System (edited March 15, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True.

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

MC Infinity
Member # 531

i never realized my old username was so annoying

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Well, you've annoyed me, because I now have to scoll the page across to read it. Bastard.

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps