Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU...... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU......
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have any Star Trek micro machine stands that you want to get rid of, PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected]

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have some. Let me check.

------------------
Lisa: "Don't you remember the story of Oedipus?"
Homer: "Maybe five dollars will refresh my memory."
Lisa (angrily): "Oedipus was the story of a man who kills his father and marries his mother!"
Homer: "Uggh! Who pays for that wedding?"

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK bud, calm down

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have some too. Not sure. If I do, i'll let you know.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, from the title of the thread, I thought that someone was disembowelling you and that you were begging for your life. I came armed with popcorn for the viewing pleasure - Bah!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #6

No fuckers gonna know - Richard Nixon

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked high and low and I don't have any stands.

Sorry.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Junior Mint?

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB: I have some extras. How many do you need? You can email me at [email protected].

------------------
Lisa: "Don't you remember the story of Oedipus?"
Homer: "Maybe five dollars will refresh my memory."
Lisa (angrily): "Oedipus was the story of a man who kills his father and marries his mother!"
Homer: "Uggh! Who pays for that wedding?"

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I opened an old box of old stuff that contained old stuff, and came across a few ships, and millions upon millions of stands. [email protected].

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that London has an official King Turnip position. You sir, are a fake!

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
London does have a Mayor Turnip who thinks he's king....

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #8

Where did all those fucking Indians come from? - General Custer

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited March 29, 2001).]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the Turnip Restorer, and my intent, young sirs, is to rightly bring back the Royal Turnips. If that means I must crown myself King, then so be it. I accept humbly.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Magnus. Did you get my E-mail?

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

We've got a royal turnip on the throne at the moment. You could kill the Greek bloke, marry the German and become king of England.

But that would mean that the man train would become a required element of our lives, inscribed into our constitution along with hourly Dolph Lundgren worship. Fuck off, you're not coming here!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #8

Where did all those fucking Indians come from? - General Custer

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited March 30, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fires scattergun-round in barn ceiling* Time To Lay Down The Law.

London has a few major turnips - true.

But The process of turnipication is a lengthy and complicated one; for two weeks the High Turnips lock themselves in an earth cellar, vigorously and ferociously debating the pro's and con's of future turnipees.

Then we get cabin fever and try to kill eachother for food, (sock-strangling is uncommon, but not unheard-of) at which point we get dragged out and incarcerated until we are fit to return to society.

Now listen, Who is not pitching, and when the time comes, the turnips shall rise through the soil, like so much curious gopher, and all shall be peachy-keen.

Until then, stay away from the golden calf. That is Dolph. He has enough problems...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps