Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I have a headache (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a headache
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a mod at a busy board, with a lot of younger people can be a pain in the ass. Strangely enough, I've tried to us Lee and Charles as a guide to what I should do in a given situation, something between Damn them, and Damn them, and let them burn in hell. It has worked well since the Slipstream opened, but our rules are not as tight as they are here, and I can't burn the regular members. (Trolls are different) I'm mostly just letting off steam here, as things are cooling a little over there. I could us some witty remarks form you guys, as a little "cheer up" thing, till I get off work, and get a beer.

------------------
Witty Remark

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited March 22, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beeeer

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an amusing way to pass the time:

Golden Girls Role Playing Game

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, to my chagrin, the links to the boards were broken.

I was disappointed, to say the least. My elderly lady comedy receptors were working overtime, and I had come up with a plot involving Rose and Cantaloupe. Hijinks most certainly ensue.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. I'm being used as a role model, and by someone older than me. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guy's!! Everything is clam at the moment, at slipstream, and I've enjoyed this thread. When I next get cranked up, I'll begin to role play as Sophia, and tell them all to go to hell. (or would that be Lee?)

Golden Girls is something I never would have watched, till I moved in with Mom two years ago. Funny show.

------------------
Witty Remark

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything is clam? That's gonna smell pretty funky in a few days...

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, some things you can endure.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on! I hate being the last one out...

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's your own fault Nimrod. It took you so long to build up the courage to announce your homosexuality, we got bored and became gay while we were waiting.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
Member # 205

Not come out, silly. I thought my first post said the contrary...

------------------

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've the greatest bitch of a cold-induced headache, a real eye-stinging fucker.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* Now that is the best series of adjectives I've ever seen used to describe a cold.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #6

No fuckers gonna know - Richard Nixon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the boy Gassychops has a fair turn of phrase when the mood hits him, Brian.

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

quote:

I've the greatest bitch of a cold-induced headache, a real eye-stinging fucker.

Damn! I hope I can remember this one.

------------------
Witty Remark

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps