Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » All your pet are back from the dead. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: All your pet are back from the dead.
Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little AYB-related thing I put together. If you haven't seen the movie "Pet Sematary" by Stephen King, this will make little sense....

And don't laugh at me, I only have Microsoft Paint, and I only had a handfull of images. :-�

All Your Pet Sematary

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disgusting. I was really upset by this movie when I saw it.
That truck-thing was the best, hehe. The "what you say?" sounded like "No shit, Sherlock".

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, that movie doesen't really scare you, it just warps your mind. *shudder*

Hehehe. I only had a handfull of images, but I knew the truck one was going to be my "What you say!!" pic.

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was demented, you perverted my fragile innocent mind!

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Deadly.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GA: I like that emoticon in your last post - where did you get it from?

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking at the flare clock here, haven't you guys added an hour yet???

------------------

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

Demented? Oh, come on..

My reasoning was this: If All Your Base is funny, and Pet Sematary is cool, All Your Sematary would be both. But then, I was half asleep when I made this. Heh. Damn tired mind. >:]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time to add an hour already?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, clocks went forward last night, and it gives me one less hour to finish these assignments. Denied!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orion: Stick "Crack's Smilies" into Yahoo!Search - it'll be the first result you'll get.

There's tons of them there - I think I got that one in "Off the Web 3".

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Nim
Member # 205

Maybe Charles needs to do something, it's confusing. I'm used to subtracting six hours of your time, earthlings. Now all is shit. Meesa sad...

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Oh it's so fun! It looks like the truck itself is doing the talking, not the driver. And a baby saying "What you say?"? Good fun.

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daylight savings time doesn't begin until the 31st, IIRC.

And it's "Cemetary"

------------------
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name... Enterprise"
- Alternate Picard, "Yesterday's Enterprise"

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited March 25, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, well, it was a good excuse not to have to drive down and see my Mum since it's Mother's Day. Wouldn't have time to go down there, then come back up in time to meet my girlfriend when she comes back from seeing HER Mum. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps