Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I gae my mom her first taste of the 'All your base are belong to us' video!

Author Topic: I gae my mom her first taste of the 'All your base are belong to us' video!
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom thought it was quite funny!

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
I wouln't say that anyone who has ceased to post every time you rant has "realized that they couldn't win" Omega. It's more like "oh, great he comes Mr. conservative frontal lobotomy boy who only hits one note over and over and over and over..."
-Jay, July 15, 2000

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Points taken.

MIB: while I can understand how overjoyed you (and your mother) must be, did you really feel it was necessary to share that with us?

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, personally I was moved.

And I was going to use this thread to start a conversation on something that's been bugging me, but not bugging me enough for me to actually start my own thread. However, now I've got this far, I've forgotten. Silly me, eh?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shared the actual Zero Wing/AYB GAME with my Mom.
And she likes to play it now, too.

(Well that last bit isn't true... *L*)

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Gene?"
"Yes?"
"I think these people need more friends."

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps