Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Joy to the world, [snip]

Author Topic: Joy to the world, [snip]
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!

She's finally dead!!

Plus side: no need to barf every single time I came across this show with its' cornyness.

Down side: no more hot-ass Sarah!! no more chicks dukeing it out in tie leather outfit! NOOO!!

I watched the last ep cuz the "cat-fight" I was anticipating. Kinda disappointed though, they could have done it with getting an kick-ass arc-angel "Diabio II" style with shining armor and glowing sword to finish the job.

"Creature of the under-world, I shall carry out justice and smite you into oblivion with my trust-worthy sword"

You gotta love this twist!

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woops, I just thought about how some of you guys might not have seen it yet, and how this could be a potential spoiler.

Well, sorry if I spoil the plot!

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your concern is almost touching. If I had a billion more nerve cells I might even be able to feel it.

This is, of course, General SF. I deliver you unto the Krenim. May God have mercy on your soul.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps