Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » YAYYYYY

Author Topic: YAYYYYY
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES YES YES, SIXERS ARE IN THE FINALS BABY!!!!!

but, judging by the almost total lack of basketball fans here, nobody should care but me.
i don't care, i'm happy and i'm here to spread my joy.

man, are we going to get swept by the lakers.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough* the sixers suck *cough* GO BUCKS!!!! WOOOOOOO. Maybe next year!!
IP: Logged
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardy har har. Maybe next year. Lose the whine and maybe the league won't hate them so much.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basketball. I like it, but, truth be told, I actually like the WNBA more than the NBA. I don't really know why, either.

Anyway, luck to the SIXERS!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LA LAKERS ALL DA WAY!

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

Well duh, i may be a sixers fan, but i'm not delusional. Let's just hope ai and the gang can get at least 1 victory.

--------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bleh, the Raptors lost, I'm sad, but I hope the Lakers kick your sorry asses
Just kidding, good luck to you all!

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

No your quite correct, the lakers ARE going to kick our arses.

--------------------

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total wipe out predicted for Sixers man, I mean, they got Iverson, and that's about it.

Lakers got the stuff both "inside" and "outside".

And I personally think that Laker's bench players are better.

[ June 04, 2001: Message edited by: BlueElectron ]

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

Yeah. I mean I love mutombo but compared to Shaq, it just isn't a close match up. I hope the sixers aren't swept though. It would just be real cool if we could spoil that perfect run through the playoffs by the lakers.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh schnap! The Philadelphia 76ers defeated the Los Angeles Lakers last night 107 - 101 in Overtime in Game 1 of the NBA Finals! Who knew?!
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

Oh man, that was such a great game... I am sooo pyshced now. Just goes to show you, the lakers might have to work a wee bit harder to take this series than they once thought.

--------------------

Delta Vega
Member # 283

- posted      Profile for Delta Vega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lakers will win. Did you see how Lou (or whatevers how you spell his name) covered Iverson? That was some sweet stuff...

Good game of basketball, in my opinion, all around though.

--------------------
"Sometimes I think I might like to be evil and all, but that's not the way to think, 'ya know?"
-AA, from IRC on March 3rd, 2001

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

Yes, its still unlikely my sixers can pull out the series victory. But lou is damn irritating...a gnat as one local sports analyst called him.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

The LA Lakers defeated the Philadelphia 76ers 98 - 89 tonight in Game 2.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps