Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Missing in Action: Yet Again

Author Topic: Missing in Action: Yet Again
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see now......

Baloo
Elim Garak
Xentrick
MaGiC
Ultra Magnus
Jordan (aka Quatre Winner)
Antagonist
Sunspot
Jedi Weyoun

Who else?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MaGiC posted a few days ago.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss them all.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew...I was worried that this was gonna be a thread about another Chuck Norris flick. Guy's 61, y'know...what's next, "Misisng In Action: My Denture Cream?"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan's around somewhere.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't believe this, the last movie Carlos Ray Norris starred in was "Forest Warrior", five years ago.

A bunch of hitchhiking kids help the spirit of "McKenna" to save the forest from bad guys.

Sorry but I have to do this...
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/Running-beard.jpg

Someone put this guy out of his misery.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll have time to do more now. "I Need A Walker, Retired Texas Ranger" ended this past season.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo

Real life caught up w/ him. I believe the problem was that, when he retired from the military, he had to get a real job, and that took up more of his time.

Elim Garak

He's been gone for quite a while. I think someone's said he still posts somewhere else, but I might be wrong...

Xentrick

Hm... His last post was in December. He seems to have simply disappeared, as far as I know...

MaGiC

She's here. Obviously you just haven't been paying attention. :-)

Ultra Magnus

He disappeared, came back for one post asking someone (Rob, I think?) to e-mail him, then disappeared again.

Jordan (aka Quatre Winner)

He's still around. He might just be lapsing from posting.

Antagonist

Looks like he disappeared a little over a month ago. I don't know why.

Sunspot

I hate to say this, but I'd totally forgot about him 'til you mentioned his name. He's been gone since September. Judging by his last post, he may have overdosed on orange juice and carrots... *L*

Jedi Weyoun

She's been gone for quite a while. I seem to recall that school caught up w/ her...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps