Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » July 2002. An epic struggle for the fate of the universe will begin (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: July 2002. An epic struggle for the fate of the universe will begin
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On July 2002, Good and Evil will collide in the most eagerly anticipated movie of the year:

The perfect antidote for the bone crushing dissapointment that will be Episode 2 (come on, you know it will be).

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't judge it 'till you've seen it. (Episode Two, that is.)
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know the three women that provide the vioces for the powerpuff girls on tv aren't going to be doing their voices in the movie. The cheap-ass movie company wasn't willing to pay the three woman's price.
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they are. There was a thing about contracts and stuff, it is now confirmed that, at least, they're in the movie. I don't know about further episodes though. It seems that so far, Tara Strong (Bubbles), Catherine Cavendi (Blossom), and EG Dailey (Buttercup) now have contracts for subsequent seasons, but discussions are still going on for the secondary cast members.

But the movies safe. It will have the normal voices. And look! Look who the villian is! Yay!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second-most eagerly-awaited movie of 2002. My first is still Indiana Jones 4.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most eagerly awaited movie of 2002...

What? This thread isn't about The Two Towers...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Er, I didn't think that Indy 4 was anywhere near confirmation.

It'll be interesting to see if the PPG film is a success. Off the top of my head, the only other US cartoon series turned movie that was remotely successful (and that wasn't adults only)was the Rugrats. And since the actresses behind Bubbles and Buttercup play the two Pickles brothers in the Rugrats, perhaps it can pick up some good luck.

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Sorry. I wanted to try out the change thread title option.

I was tempted to say "Beyond Good, Beyond Evil, Beyond Your Wildest Imaginations", but considering how badly that film flopped, I didn't want to risk it.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you just wanted to make my post look nonsensical...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Partly that.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Posted By Craig "PuffDaddy" McCracken on Girl Talk.

"Craig here, I have some PPG news. The storyboard for the Powerpuff feature is finished and we recorded it with the entire original cast a few weeks ago."

Roger L. Jackson IS Mojo. Yay. *faints from pleasure*

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indy 4? Maybe this time Tom Selleck can have a go.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Indiana Jones 4? Cool! Where have I been, living under a rock? Oh wait...nevermind.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Where have I been

In The City of Townsville.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

A bustling little community. You know how well Tokyo got on with every resident of monstor isle? Like that, but with more imaginitive colour.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps