Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Anyone else have trouble logging in?

Author Topic: Anyone else have trouble logging in?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am experiencing some difficulties with it. For some reason the little cgi script constantly refuses to accept that I've logged in -each time I try it, it throws me back stating "you are not logged in" despite the fact that a moment earlier, it accepted my username and password with a graceful "thank you for logging in, $me". *scratches head*

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What now ... ?

I think the only time I logged in was a) when I first registered, and b) when Charles first unveiled the new (improved?) Flare.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I never need to write my passwerd any longer, the cookies seem to do their job.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
works fine 4me2

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not that big of a problem - I can't edit my posts (for some reason, whatever mistakes I make I always catch *after* I've pressed the reply button), but that's about it. Just wondering...
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You MUST have cookies enabled for logins to work.
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not having trouble logging in, but I am having trouble viewing other pages on this site. I'm trying to view messages in discussions from liek 45 days ago and when I click on the number 3 that represents the third page of posts, I get sent straight back to the first page of the particular topic that I am in. I have been able to view these pages before - why can I not now?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because it's a bug, of course.
akb1979
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooh I see! Well in that case i shall get my bug killin' spray from my cupboard and start sprayin'. Any chance you could get it fixed soon as I'm looking for a particular item that I posted a while back . . .

--------------------

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Should be fixed now.
akb1979
Member # 557

Yep! Cheers!

Erm, can anyone help me with a little search? I remember a discussion where the talk somehow led to the size of the male anatomy. In this discussion, I posted a picture that I found funny and relevant to the subject. My request now is - does anyone know which one I'm taking about? I ask this as I never managed to read what people thought about the pic , nor did I see where the discussion continued to. Can anyone help me on this?

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: akb1979 ]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps