Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Whoopie!

Author Topic: Whoopie!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In, uh... ::: looks at clock ::: 23 minutes, I'm going to get in the transit bus & heard to the Greyhound terminal, where I shall begin a 20-hour transit to Atlanta to see my girlfriend. Yay. I'm so excited.

This also means I DON'T have to go see "Final Fantasy" on opening day. Or deal with the store opening. Or the Arts festival. But I WILL have lots of snuggle time. COPious amounts of snuggle time.

Do you care? No, not really. But I do. So try not to make TOO many posts in my missing day, right? Werd.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock on, dude

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snuggle time is festive. Especially when you don't get it often.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atlanta huh? The city I live in is no more than a 2 and a half hour drive from there. Yes sire Bob. Atlanta. Home of the CDC. The apartment complex for Ebola, small pox, anthrax, the Andromeda Strain, and all sort of goodies like that. I hear that they have an excellent bus system though. *runs off*
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ, Shik, 20 hours on a bus then you learn that you live only a few hours from MIB. Run my good man, run.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever have a trip turn out comPLETEly different than you expected? Yeah. Me, too. :::sighs & stares off to the right:::

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff The Card:
Christ, Shik, 20 hours on a bus then you learn that you live only a few hours from MIB. Run my good man, run.

Yes!!! All must fear me!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! uhhhhh. Com'on you guys!! Fear me! You know. All that hiding and running away and screaming for mercy. Com'on people!!! awwwww to hell with it.

IP: Logged
Shik
Member # 343

"Uh-oh" is right. She picks me up & tells me that she's not moving in with me, that she's staying in Atlanta. Then there's much awkwardness & sexual semi-fumbling. Then the whole "I need to be alone & get my life started" thing. Then comes "your life has no direction, either, & you're 26." So....yeah.

:::sighs::: I need her. NEED...her. I keep hoping that we'll be able to get back together soon (well, relatively soon--like 6 months to a year)but I know better. Know she'll find someone else, that I'll be jealous & heartbroken, that everything will collapse completely. Again.

:::sighs, stares off to the left for a bit, & then blinks::: Mm. Sorry. Didn't mean to burden or blog. People have been asking though, so...yeah.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps