Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » An Interview with The Wisest Thinker

Author Topic: An Interview with The Wisest Thinker
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.satanosphere.com/story/2001/7/28/152548/138

Gene Ray is back.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not now, and will never, understand the "Time Cube" ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about it just doesn't seem right, to me. I don't think they really interviewed Mr. Ray.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it was the fact that he was actually coherent in a couple places? *L*
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah, kind of. That, and the fact that he said everything I expected him to say, even before reading it. As if it was just Standard Gene Ray Speak grabbed from the site. Of course, there's no reason why such Speak couldn't be generated by a real Gene Ray. So I don't have much of a leg to stand on. I'm just...kind of disappointed, I guess.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's your Legoland?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

http://members.eunet.at/essl/simon/index.html
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Erm.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww...little Simon is only Neun Jahre alt. Cute little guy.

[indeed Frank]

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Jay the Obscure ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the impression Gene Ray was younger than mentioned in the interview. That birth date puts him at about 78 years old. I hope the old fart dies soon. I can't abide ignorance on such a grand scale.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay: Neun Jahre alt.
Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That time cube page didn't explain anything except that there are 4 24-hour days and that everything else is evil. It was a bunch of hooey.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should point out that the mere fact that there's a picture of Optimus Prime on that page makes it one of the most worthwhile things I've ever done.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps