Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » ICQ ... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ICQ ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now that I've got it working ...

I'm in the process of tracking people's ICQ numbers down. Daryus, Siggy, Tahna, The_Tom, and Jubes, you've all got requests for authorizations. Nimrod, what's your ICQ number? The one in your profile isn't valid.

Some people I've already got AIM contacts with (Shikishima, Hobbes, Fabby, MIB, Omega), so you're low on the list for ICQ numbers. And I'm going to be paging through the other Forumites for their numbers over the next few weeks ...

Fear me.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: MeGotBeer ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. Personally I think AIM , ICQ , Yahoo Messenger etc. are worthless , ICQ was better in the old days Before AOL ...

And AIM , well AIM is also crap , I have it but I barely use it.

Yahoo Messenger , I have it also somewhere around here but its probley 5 versions old and used it maybe twice.

I prefer email , smoke signals , phone , and other forms of communication

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was kidding. But if I lost something from my roof, I'd deffinetly have it loked at. Small problems are the symptoms of larger problems. But you would be amazed how much a rebuild helps if you never did one. I also build my own comps, so I'm just like that.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::checks ICQ::

Nope, I didn't get an authorization request. You might wanna resend it, Jeff.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps