Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » This amuses me (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This amuses me
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ya know, JeffKardde... you have a lot of nerve bashing Voyager and Enterprise on a STAR TREK FORUM.

a) I've been very positive of Enterprise. Find a place where I've said something supremely negative about Enterprise, please.

b) Voyager sucked. Anyone who has ever watched an episode of "Voyager" and hasn't had the insane desire to blow their brains out at all the technobabble and recycled plots is, well, a "Trek" loyalist who will "see no evil." So to speak, of course.

c) Sorry, I only saw JeffR's statement today or I would've replied to it a few weeks ago. Ooops. My bad. Cut me some slack, homey.

d) TSN's right. Jeff, if I can't bash VOY and ENT on Flare (not, mind you, that I've been bashing ENT), where AM I supposed to bash it? Maybe I should go to Congress and address our elected representatives in both houses on the pros and cons of Voyager versus, oh, I don't know, any show with actual writers? Oh, whooops. I bashed VOY. But I didn't bash ENTERPRISE.

Yes, I am an unapologetic VOYAGER and BABYLON FIVE hater. I'm sorry if this offends any of you. But, honestly, I just don't like those two shows. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps