Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Put Your Hands Together ...

Author Topic: Put Your Hands Together ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...for Charles Capps.

I know I sometimes take this place for granted. I'm sure most of do. So, let's just toast the sheep (er, man) who keeps this place up and running, and puts up with thread after thread dedicated to every tiny little bug we find after he posts an update.

For Charles "Chucky" Capps. Works full time, has a great girlfriend, some strange cats, and still keeps this place going.

Rock on, Charles.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm. . . sheep on toast. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You da MAN, Charles! You da man! Go, Charles! It's your birthday! Go, Charles! It's your birthday! Give it up for the Man of the Flare, your god and mine, Charles Capps!

Upon reading that, I suspect I now have the reason as to why I never made the cheerleading squad.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles-man.. the Charles-meister.. Charles-a rillo.. fixin up the code.. the Charleserator.. Charlesaholic.. El Charleso bandito.. Das Charlesenheimer.. checkin.. out.. the.. page

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm...is there an administration position open or something? What's with the sucking up?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever consider that maybe it's just nice to say "thanks" to Charles every once and a while?

And, er, I don't want any formal position within Flare aside of "Crazy Malnurtued Snay Who Likes To Pick On Omega And Post A Lot."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at all those Chucks, and chucks*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You realize that by calling me Chuck, you just undid each and every one of those suckups, right?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah, Karl. Feliz hobbinobb!

Here, tell you what, I'll let you in on my secret stash. *unties bathrobe*
Here, you got the small one's one the right, here, and the ones with the little homer beacon...there. That'll get you at least a squab. Ok, now, soft drinks. Hmm, do you crossdress? I can get the van, there's more there.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I undid my suck-up, huh? Well, fine.

CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!! CHUCK!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man who doen't need college to get a little Sheep Skin!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stares around at the world into which he has inadvertently stumbled*

*slowly backs out again*

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH NO YOU DON'T!!! *lassoes TSN*
Cake or death?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*a dark shadow falls over the captain's eyes*

If I were you... I'd take .. death..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps