Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What a way to wake up.

Author Topic: What a way to wake up.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girls got arrested. Or at least detained. I think.

About an hour ago...I hear voices in the house...so I float up to the top...& I hear a man yell, "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! DO IT NOW!" So I get up...put on pants...come out to find 2 cops in my living room. Apparently...they were roleplaying in the back yard...with the katana & a capgun. And someone called the cops.

They--the cops--were NOT happy. "That's how you get fucking SHOT." I hope it shocks them into some realities, & I don't really give a fuck if they get pissed at me for saying anything. As far as I'm concerned, when I'm woken up by armed peace officers in my house.... :::shakes head::: At least I got like 4� hours of sleep... :::sighs:::

All I can say is thank the gods I wasn't masturbating at the time.

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A real Katana blade? And you left it lying around where the kids could reach it?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not mine. It's theirs. They have their own.

UPDATE: They IMed me from a friend's flat to come pick them up. They were indeed arrested, booked, & charged with "terroristic threat," reckless endangerment, & disturbing the peace. They're DAMN lucky they didn't get shipped off to Phillipsburg to be held over for arraignment. As it it, they'll be sent a court date notification & they'll probably get probation.

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, "disturbing the peace" I can understand. But, other than that, I'm not sure there's anything illegal about playing w/ swords and capguns in your own yard. I don't even understand WTF "terroristic threat" is supposed to mean. Sounds like something some paranoid asshole made up on September 11 so they could start arresting anyone and everyone, and it would sound "reasonable"...
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things you [i]can't[p/i] do in your own backyard these days...

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like having sex in the pool

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When did they outlaw sex in your own pool?!? That was one of the many things I've wanted to try when I'm of age. shit. I've said too much.
IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, that was just a guess on my part...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps