Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *lurk lurk* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *lurk lurk*
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! How is stuff with everyone here? Not much is really new with me, another rainy fall in Victoria, bleh! I lurk around here sometimes, and though I'm pretty out of the loop with everyone, I thought I'd say hi.

I'm still doing the web design thing, though right now I really wish that I could go back to school and take some more graphics courses, I'd really like to get into movie special effects sometime in the future.

Well, take care guys, Basil misses you all.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...what?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean "what"?

Hi, Dani. Victoria, eh? I hate rainy days -- I could never live in Seattle. Well, I could never live on the West Coast. I'm an East Coaster all the way ... we just rock.

Anyway ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left Coast people weird me. Most of them, usually.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go, No-Coasters! Woo-hoo!
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey TSN, at least there's a couple faces here I still remember...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you probably won't remember mine, but... welcome back.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea whether I was still around when you left or what. I've heard a bit about you, though. Your ferret is the moderator of the DS9 archive.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

Haha, he is? I guess I'll have to let him out more often...

Actually, Basil lives with my mom since I moved again. He'd been living with her, and her business, for over 8 months so I really felt terrible tearing him away from his new buddies.

I am going to get a puppy within a month or two, can we make him the moderator of something too? *LOL*

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Dani! Good to hear from ya!

And I have to say that I still love rainy days (despite the ass-kicking Allison gave my city this summer). It is so relaxing to curl up in front of the television and watch home improvement shows while eating Chinese food as the pitter-patter of rain creates the ambience.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Mah Gawd, she POSTED!
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

Hi Charles! *hugs*
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you again Dani. I too lurk outrageously. I am working hard at being the oldest member of the forums without a senior member tag. Damn! You just made me post one more!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, diddums. 8P

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps