Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Fourth anthrax case confirmed in New York. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fourth anthrax case confirmed in New York.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by First of Two:
So, the Tally-boys are using germ warfare, hm?

That's something I really miss about New York--the headlines on the newspapers. I got a really good laugh when I saw the New York Post on Monday with the headline of "TALI-BAM!" No one else around me saw the amusement factor. They followed it up the next day with "KABULSEYE!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet it's some psycho like the Unabomber skilled in medical research. He's probably using the terrorist attacks to get his deadly idea attention.
But that's my theory. It seems to small-scale for terrorists.

--------------------
Meh

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't go to the Flameboard.....

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the story posted in the new thread about the anthrax stuff. There's been a case in Nevada, which came in an envelope mailed from Malaysia, and the letter in New York came from New Jersey. This would not seem to be a single person doing this...
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, maybe this has larger implications. Anyone watch ABC's "This Week?" There was some pretty good talk about the anthrax reports.

[ October 14, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps