Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Blast from the past... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blast from the past...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One year, six months, eight days, five hours, twenty-six minutes, and fifty seconds ago.

Fifty-one...

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're obsessive.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what little sense of humor you may have once had seems to have died. That particular inner voice must have been a deer.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hahahahahaha Omega.

I just love how I always get yelled at for picking on you, and you just get away with the stupidest, most ignorant shit.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, you two. The last time I got on this badly with another person, we ended up getting engaged. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Alright, listen up, ya'll going to hear this only once.

"Omega, will you marry me?"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee is engaged to Charles?

Jeff: Now, while I like seeing people screaming at each other as much as the next man, I will point out that Omega's comment up there was quite amusing. Sorry.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

It's okay.

Although I'm quite proud that I can take having the "deer" thing rubbed in my face and not resort to telling people to "chill out or be chilled out" like certain people when ribbed about their anti-mainstream tastes.

It's all in jestful playfullness, Simon (in much the same vein as all the 'Jeff kills more deer in a single night then all the hunters in the U.S. do in a year' jabs). Really, you and Mim are both very testy. Well, so is Omega, but he's Omega and he's always like that.

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Simon cares if you talk about his "non-mainstreamness". I think the problem is the fact that you've been going off on everyone about everything for the past few days, and it's becoming annoyingly tiresome.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Remarkeably untrue. Who'd I harp on besides Mim and Sol? And don't list Omega -- I always harp on him.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps