Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *swoon* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *swoon*
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, well, I'm back from my absence. *grin* Since I've posted last, a couple of things have changed. I've moved. I've gotten a new computer. I'm in the process of changing jobs. The most important guy in my life has moved to TN. AND I've fallen head over heels in crush with this guy..... *smile* *sigh* I'll keep you updated.....

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz, I'm in Pennsylvania, not Tennessee. Man...LEFTIES...!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L*

I was wondering when that was going to happen. Took you long enough, darlin'.

Oh, BTW, for the benefit of everyone else here, she's talking about a guy named Dustin, not me. I think.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, let us not forget that Omega made his feeling for Liz very clear He's frickin' in love with her. Congrats you two, am I gettin' invited to the wedding?

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men named "Dustin"=evilbadwrong.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's talking about a guy named Dustin.

We don't even know what your name is.

So YOU must be Dustin.

You Lucky Guy!!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most important guy in my life has moved to TN.

HAS MOVED. I've been here for, like, ever. Or at least since '84.

And my name's not Dustin. Feel free to keep guessing, though. First one to get it right, spelling and all, without having inside information (a few people here know, matter of fact), gets a free candy-corn!

Congrats you two, am I gettin' invited to the wedding?

*pictures Charles performing a wedding ceremony in the Flare chatroom*

*screams*

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there's some confusion. Dustin's the name of the guy who moved to Tennessee. I believe Eric was attmepting to imply that Omega was the person Liz wants to screw.

Oh, I guess I wasn't supposed to say it like that. Oh, well. Too late. :-)

Omega
Member # 91

Huh... well, that sentence COULD mean that it's another guy entirely, couldn't it? Well, then, I stand corrected. It IS me.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think Omega's name is "David Wico" ... that's just me.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Member # 91

*BUZZER*

Wrong on both counts. No candy-corn for you. Though for knowing my e-mail address, you win a lifetime supply of circus peanuts!

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Circus peanuts are biological weapons.

Let's not ruin our dear friend's moment, kay?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which dear friend is that? I've lost track...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I don't think Simon likes me very much at the moment, so I'd guess 'Omega' ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps