Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » In the spirit of thanks.

Author Topic: In the spirit of thanks.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed, and I'm sure many of you out there have also noticed my apparent lack of participation in this forum. All I can say is my focus has moved toward more Real Life interaction. I don't have time or interest to post here much. Sure I'll visit from time to time, but as I start life, it won't be so often.

What can I say? Wow. It's been 3 years since I started going here. I started out participating in a Capcom that already closed(it was fun to do anyways) way back during the StarFleet Communications Relay. I admit I was a big nerd back then, but I have since come out of my shell. I want to thank everyone for making my experience here so enjoyable. Tahna Los is probably the coolest guy on the forums, more so since I've met him(the rest of you guys come in a close second). His cool and calm thinking is something I admire. I'll be here from time to time, checking up on you guys, but I won't be as involved as earlier.

Once again, thanks everyone.

Jeff Raven

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Jeff Raven ]

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've ever heard anyone rubbing in that they had a life done so nicely.

Me, I've got a 10-page paper for Folklore, a 3-page for Brit Lit (due Monday!), two papers for Theater, and I've got to revise my first story for Fiction. Then I've got finals. So I'm going to be on my computer for awhile. ARGH.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words cannot convey my deep appreciation and gratitude for your comments. Thanks bud, and hope to see you soon.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"(the rest of you guys come in a close second)."

A frankly pathetic attempt not to piss anyone off there Jeff.

Have fun (although I do believe you can have a life and post on a Star Trek forum. Unless you actually spend all day at work working?)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps