my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Neo

Author Topic: Neo
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my puppy Neo, well, he's not quite mine yet...I have to wait 6 more weeks to bring him home.

Anyways, he's 2 weeks old in this picture, I thought I'd share. I'm so excited. He's a Boston Terrier, which was originally a cross between one of the many terrier breeds and an english bulldog. The bulldog characteristics seem to be the more favorable ones, according to the breeder.

Here's the litter:

And my (grumpy looking) puppy:

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: Dani ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boston is a beautiful city.

And Neo looks like an adorable pup.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an adorable puppy. You're definitely going to have your hands full with him. I had forgotten how much of a little terror a little puppy can be until I puppysat my cousin's eight week old Chihuahua this weekend. God, he was a little high-energy fuzzball with razor-sharp teeth. My poor cats are still nervously looking around the furniture for him.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see if he can dodge bullets in slow-motion...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it looks like he's already tried, and failed. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give him the blue pill

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neo: What are you saying? That I can dodge bullets?

Me: After you're through with me. You won't be able to.

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily, he'll have puppy energy levels, but he won't always be hyper like that. Bostons are great little dogs in that nature, the breeder I am getting him from even brings one of her dogs with her to work every day.

And yes, it's a Matrix reference, most of my pets have been named after some sort of movie/TV reference. (Basil was named after Basil Fawlty.)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, what a cute little puppy. And it's handheld... It kind of reminds me of my Mini Schauzer when I saw him at the breeders, except that he was dark grey and floppy ears.

About the puppy energy level...get a dog trainer! I might have paid the guy $600 but after seeing what he trained my dog in one day, you will be so glad.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps