Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » This might really be 'it'...

Author Topic: This might really be 'it'...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eat this and this, Ginger.

quote:
...Inertial Mass and Gravitational mass are related by an energy factor. Controlling this factor, gravitational forces can be reduced, nullified and inverted...

Juicy.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally! Antoher topic within my field of interest. MWHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna be a major player in this thread.
IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Inertial Mass and Gravitational mass are related by an energy factor. Controlling this factor, gravitational forces can be reduced, nullified and inverted...

And then you will finally be able to destroy the Powerpuff Girls and end their meddleing in your affairs, wich you do to help with the plan to rule the world, starting with Townville, which is part of that world in which the Powerpuff girls live, which is a good reason to start with the city of Townsville.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps