Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ho-Stinkin-Ho

Author Topic: Ho-Stinkin-Ho
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Pint-Sized Santa Gets the Boot at Mall
From Times Wire Reports

A 6-year-old boy who dresses up like Santa Claus and doles out presents has been told by a mall in Bellingham, Wash., to take his holiday cheer somewhere else.

"I was cuter than their Santa," Joel Demmon said.

The 4-foot-2 first-grader has been donning a red suit and white beard for two years and giving away presents, said his mother, Tracey Demmon. Joel gets the toys from dollar stores and fast-food restaurants.

The boy cried after an employee of Bellis Fair ordered him out, saying he was competing with the mall’s own Santa and creating liability issues, his mother said.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, bah fuckin' humbug. B(

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps