Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » for the person who has everything (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: for the person who has everything
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better snap up this buy before it gets away
http://cgi.ebay.ca/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1064849794#DESC

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would look so cool in my living room....

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I'd rather have the Calvin Klein male models lounging around in my living room instead of that.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMPORTANT REMINDER EVERYONE! Michael_T is HOMOSEXUAL, and likes to have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with OTHER MEN. (Important reminder ends.)

Don't worry if the reminder doesn't help, and you forget. Michael will be sure to remind us all again, profusely, as usual.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like he likes men more than whale skeletons anyway.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like someone is a bit unsure of themself. [Wink]
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh don't worry, I'll constantly remind the entire board over and over and over of my queerness every opportunity I get.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Pro. Portside
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is asking only 350,000 what a deal!!!
IP: Logged
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Oh just buy the damn thing and put it up on e-bay and make a profit.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LIKE TO HAVE THE WOMEN SEX!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....oh my...

Sex fanboys...I wonder how that would go...Who's our resident expert on fanboyspeak?

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Aban Rune ]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this going to decend into a discussion about slash fanfiction?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you'd like...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you wish, I recount the time I read some slash fanfiction on Jake Sisko. In the course of five stories, he had a dream about Bashir, screwed a Bajoran guy, had sex with Nog, screwed and screwed and screwed with a Klingon Warrior-in-training, was raped by Cardassians, and got his groove-thang on with Wesley Crusher.

It was remarkably well written, too.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think, Sieggy, all you'd have to do is guest star on an episode of Star Trek and you would recieve all matter of sexual gratification in written form within a day of the episode airing. Of course, a great percentage of with that might be with Malcolm Reed.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps