Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Crown Victoria ... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Crown Victoria ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light blue '95, with 120,000 miles. $2,700. Former Ohio State police interceptor. Oh, I'm so tempted ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looky! No touchy!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I mention V8 RWD? Fastest car on the American market. And better mileage then my Jeep!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, fastest car on the american market? Funny, I've never even heard of a crown victoria until now.

I dug up a few inside pics of it, I have to say that it has a very comfortable looking interior, especially if its leather. So is this sucker cloth interior or what?

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But that doesn't matter to you. You just like it 'cause it used to be in the service of local law enforcement!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Cloth. You've never heard of a Crown Vic? I'm sure you've seen one: just about every government law enforcement agency in the U.S. uses them!

And I'd hardly call OHIO local. More local then Texas, certainly, but ...

If I don't buy that one, I might buy one of this one.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone remembers Enterprise, he has one of those. Crown Vic with interceptor package, that is.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I must be missing something here, because I don't remember any cars appearing in Enterprise. [Confused]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

The poster, I assume, Siggy.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

We had a poster named Enterprise?

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Do try to keep up. [Wink]

My parents used to own one of those. '84 wagon. HUGE car.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Not the wagon. I want the sedan ... or, I should say, the "boat."

Took a defensive driving course way back when I got my license, we drove mid-eighties Crown Vics. Ah, they were nice. We got to spin them, brake them (almost flip them!), and do various other amounts of damage (up to and including our 'final' consisting of running two laps on a race track while dodging assorted obstacles ... some moving).

Nice cars. They're a lot bigger then what I'm generally used to, but they're also a lot more powerful.

Not to mention people slow down when they see you in one [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should buy a car that Jon Voight used to own.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Why?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the comedic potential.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps