Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » He's Baaaaaaaack

Author Topic: He's Baaaaaaaack
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy that emails the Times very strange stuff. I got this in my mail today:

quote:
I demand total and perfect happiness for every man woman and child, Forever and ever and ever and ever.

To achieve that I need everyone to understand that space ends, space does not go on forever, it ends.

The big difference between space ending or not ending is if space does not end then space does not have a shape but once you understand that space ends then space can take a shape and that shape can move.

Then I need to talk to everyone three times half hour each time at the end of the third half hour the rapture shall occur and everyone shall be taken to heaven.

Robert Lavelle

Cleary, he's not all there.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate to him, I only got two hours' sleep last night. My brain feels like it's hotwired and running on fumes. Breaking wind won't help, if it ever has. Stupid netdoctor.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps