Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Oscars!

Author Topic: Oscars!
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the nominees here .

Lord of the Rings leads wth 13 nominations and A Beautiful Mind has 8. Looking at the list, I'm saying the films are up against tough competition.

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. I thought this was a thread about Messrs. Wilde, de la Hoya, and the Grouch.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope A.I. Artificial Intelligence wins for best Visual Effects. That's the only thing I'm keeping track of at this years Oscars.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray, Am�lie has been nominated for Writing, Cinematographie (tee hee), Sound (?), Foreign Film and Art Direction. My guess? Maybe Foreign Language.

David Lynch for Best Director for Mulholland Drive. It'll never happen, but it sure would be nice if it did...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be cool if Denzel Washington and Halle Berry won. I know Will Smith will probably lose. I think Ron Howard could win. I thought Lord of the Rings was cool but it kind of dragged at some parts.

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps