Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » This MUST be what HEAVEN looks like. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This MUST be what HEAVEN looks like.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the internet does. But, with luck, I'll have a pic of my Jeep up in a few days. Then you can drool ... because I have a Jeep (or, as I call it, "Land Rovery Recovery Vehicle"), and you don't.

[Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, I don't.

I own a pair of 2000 Flat-Bottomed Green and white Airwalks. They've served me well.

I call them 'Land Ro--', well, when I'm not being precocious, I call them shoes.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your status line is giving me a headache.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll have to thank Tim for that. [Wink]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Thank you, Tim.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, BLUE?! Bleh... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which sister is that in the picture?

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rather thought this was heaven when I saw it.

[ March 03, 2002, 22:10: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Member # 239

Oh boy! The Mall skank! Haha! Talent!

I think it's 15:04, Tiffs.

Fuck the 80s were dumb. That's why they're over. And the whole time thing, too.

[ March 03, 2002, 22:10: Message edited by: Ultra Magnus ]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rovery?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One wonders if Shik reads that when he's alone now.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Fuck the 80s were dumb. That's why they're over.

They will be back. If "That Eighties Show" hasn't started, it soon will. I've already seen adds for it. I watched the "Seventies" show once, when they did Star Wars, but never again.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 80's Show is on the air right now. I just saw the trailer for the new episode during Boston Public.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"IN THE GAUDIEST MOST OBTRUSIVE COLOR/COLORS IN THE HISTORY OF PIGMENTATION!
"I hope I can entrust you to find a distressingly uncomfortable color for this."
-UM, asking me to change his status line

"Your status line is giving me a headache."
-Jeff to UM

Apparently your trust was well-placed, UM. *bows*

*remembers the Man Train and stops bowing as quickly as possible*

[ March 04, 2002, 13:37: Message edited by: TSN ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps