Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bizzare accident [WARNING: Disturbing] (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bizzare accident [WARNING: Disturbing]
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chante Mallard of Fort Worth, Texas, a nurses assistant as a nearby hospital, hit Gregory Glenn Biggs, a homeless man, while on her way home from work. She hit the man with such an impact that he became lodged in her windshield. Distraught on ecstacy and alcohol, the woman continued home and parked her car in her garage, with the man still stuck in her windshield. Even with the man's constant pleading, the woman left her car parked in the garage for TWO DAYS. She came out to recognize his existance only to repeat over and over that she was sorry. The man died, still trapped in the windshield of the car. Mallard took his body to a nearby park and buried him. She then burned the seats of her car in her own backyard.

No one knew anything had happened until now. This incident happened in OCTOBER.

After not being in contact with Biggs, his family began to attempt to search for him. His mother and sister found out on the INTERNET of his death.

Oh, and the woman has been released on $10,000 bail... [Roll Eyes]

Links:
Dallas-Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Dallas Morning News

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid Texans. [Roll Eyes]
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"She panicked and made a bad decision, and her friend led her further down a bad road by telling her not to do anything, but it has been blown out of proportion," he said.
She left the guy in her wind shield, ALIVE, for over TWO days! Those damn lawyers must be on crack or something! And Ecstacy is not suppose to produce results like that, this woman has issues to begin with.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't life be like "Law and Order," where the criminals always go to jail?

--------------------
Meh

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now now, some criminals who are definitely guilty have been deemed innocent, or there is a hung jury.... Even the Law and Order Universe isn't perfect.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially when they got rid of Mike Logan. Logan == TEH SHITXXOR!
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a nurses assistant at a nearby hospital"

Hey! This makes it even worse. Hmm.

OH TEH MIEK LOGHAN IS STILL TEH SHITXX0R! I WAS WAETCHING TEH A&E WRERUNS OF TEH LAWE AND TEH ORDRE! HE IS OEN SASSY, SASSY MAN!!!

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hearing about stuff like this, doesn't instill a whole lot of confidence about our species' chances at long-term survival. Albert Einstien once said: "There are two things that are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity. And i'm not sure about the former." Soon as i read this, that phrase popped into my head.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So will anybody care if this woman gets the Texas Death Penalty?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It's more punishing for her to spend the rest of her life (probably sixty to seventy years) behind bars.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, seeing as how she's out on bail for just $10,000, I don't think she'd even get a 60-year sentence.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IS it more punishing in this case? I mean, the woman's pretty well demonstrated she doesn't have a conscience... if she could nail her boyfriend while the guy was moaning from the garage, I don't think she's the type who'll stew in guilt for the rest of her life.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think "stewing in guilt" is the way someone is punished by being in prison. I think it has more to do w/ the distinct lack of freedom involved.
Member # 239

And the whole Man Train thing.
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tahna Los:
Now now, some criminals who are definitely guilty have been deemed innocent, or there is a hung jury.... Even the Law and Order Universe isn't perfect.

Well, sometimes criminals who get off gets shot as they leave the court room.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps