Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Thousands will be denied citizenship!

Author Topic: Thousands will be denied citizenship!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - More than 3,000 Pakistanis want to become citizens in the northern European nation of Ladonia, the country's state secretary said on Monday.
Unfortunately, it doesn't exist.

http://news.excite.com/article/id/217488|oddlyenough|03-11-2002::10:41|reuters.html

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freedonia may have been a better choise for them, or they could have a ball getting drunk with Calidonia, and rockin till midnight.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I just spoke with my Minister of Internet. We are going to try and open it again, with a text warning people that we cannot provide jobs or housing," Vilks said.
How much am I willing to bet that means he was talking to himself..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy that created the site is a complete idiot. Honestly what the hell did he think was going to happen. Lets just create a country on the net and give it a physical location, then have an online application but not say that it really doesn't exist. What a dumbass.

--------------------
The Poster formally known as Tec.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great way to make money of ignorant people.

*starts a country called Pokemonia, situated in the former Canadian province of Quebec, liberated from overbearing Canadian occupation in the second half of today, currently in the process of obtaining a seat of the UN security council, upcoming nuclear power, accepting citizenship for a low low price of $99,990*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll bite. Rob's problems with this article are:

a) It's all Clinton's fault.
b) This is another example of how untrustworthy Europeans are. No American would do such a thing.
c) He's unhappy with the article's blatant skirting of the issue of gun control in Ladonia.

8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should assign a special prosecutor?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps