Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Die Another Day ($$$) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Die Another Day ($$$)
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
DIE ANOTHER DAY

The Twentieth James Bond Adventure

MGM and producers, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions, announced today that the twentieth film in the legendary James Bond series will be called DIE ANOTHER DAY.

Wilson and Broccoli said, "DIE ANOTHER DAY carries on the tradition of the Ian Fleming stories and reflects the excitement and mystery of our latest script."

DIE ANOTHER DAY is the twentieth installment of the most successful film franchise in cinema history. Starring Pierce Brosnan (in his fourth film as James Bond) and Halle Berry, the film will be released in the US and the UK on November 22 2002. Directed by Lee Tamahori, the script was written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. DIE ANOTHER DAY also stars Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, John Cleese and Judi Dench.

The film will be released by MGM Distribution Company in North America and through its international distributor, 20th Century Fox.

Here

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should I watch Star Trek X or James Bond XX? Choices......
IP: Logged
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ew, I don't like Halle Berry, her shameless frontal nudity shot in Swordfish almost blinded me and made me strangle my friend.

"Is this why you wanted to see this?!"

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er...uh? Why is it that so many people only go to see one movie a year or something? Don't you people go more often? Yeesh. If there's a movie playing that I want to see, I go see it... What's so hard about that?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much, apparently.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the average, I only go to the movies about once every 18 to 24 months. There have been movies I've wanted to see, but they've never been exciting or interesting enough for me to go out and see them (unless I'm dragged). Of course, I'll make it a point to go watch Star Trek X.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang. I was about to post something on this. [Smile]
Apparently, the film will have something to do with North Korea (there might be a hovercraft chase at the DMZ). There's also a lot of stuff that has to do with Iceland. The tagline is "He's Never Been Cooler."

I'll see "Die Another Day" first, and then see "Nemesis" afterwards.

--------------------
Meh

Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
Er...uh? Why is it that so many people only go to see one movie a year or something? Don't you people go more often?

I usually go out to the theaters about three times a year. Four at most. This year, I've gone to the theaters only once so far to see Harry Potter. It wasn't a bad movie by any means. However, it was a tad predictable in some parts.
IP: Logged
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David, what's wrong with Halle showing her top? Do you hate seeing Denise Richards washing that Jeep in a wet T-shirt and short shorts in Wild Things?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we do. Take them off, Denise, you'll get your clothes wet!

The way I'm reading this, there seems to be the subculture developing which is dedicated to seeing movies on their first day of release, otherwise you're a failure. Of course, given the continuing inability of people round here to grasp the concept of spoiler warnings, it also makes good sense. . . B(

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will go see LOTR a third time, that's how fucked up I am. But enough about me, how are you?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Bond-title seems like feces.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I suppose it's better than the 'Beneath/Beyond/Below/Behind/ the Ice' rumours that spurted before.

I really don't see how the title fits in with what I've read of the synopsis. It does seem a little less Flemingish than it could be though.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The North Korea scenes are being filmed in Cornwall, not the most obvious of places...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
David, what's wrong with Halle showing her top? Do you hate seeing Denise Richards washing that Jeep in a wet T-shirt and short shorts in Wild Things?

Actually, I don't believe I've seen Wide Things.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps