Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I love Hill Street Blues, happy Simon you nixpicker? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I love Hill Street Blues, happy Simon you nixpicker?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly.

Rob: it's on Bravo, at 12 noon and 7pm. Since we're both eastern time, it's a good bet you get it the same time I get it.

Tape an episode or two ... probably be a bit confusing, since it's an ensamble/arc show, but trust me -- it's worth it.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why has no one realized that Tom posted a link to quite possibly the greatest item ever produced?

[ March 28, 2002, 22:06: Message edited by: U//Magnus ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hill Street Blues is also on at 1am on Bravo. Rob, set your VCR. You must watch an episode of this show.

So, HSB: 12pm, 7pm, and 1am. Different episodes air each time, it seems like they're about two or three seasons apart (so, you'd watch the consecutive noon episodes to see the episodes from the same season on, and the 7pm from that season on, and the 1am from that season on ...)

Or, in better terms, if TNN aired TNG at noon, 8, and 2am, and started with Season 1 at noon, season 3 at 8, and season 6 at 2. So, at any given time, you'd have three different seasons airing concurrently ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How about that? Nixpicking the use of the word "nixpick". Am I the only one who could ever hope to pull that off? :-)

(Bows to the Master Picker)

Hill Street Blues was the last cop show I watched, till "The Shield" started three weeks ago. I was just tired of seeing the same old crap on cop shows all the time.

Same with hospitol shows. I haven't watched one since Saint Elsewhere went off.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You'd love Bravo ... HSB is at noon, and St. Elsewhere airs at 1pm. [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps