Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » nevermind (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: nevermind
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

"I WILL DISEMBOWEL CHAOS!!.."

"I, TONGO RAD will help you, Captain!"

"Quickly, to our STARSHIPS! The Constant and the Nautilus !!!!!!!

[ April 03, 2002, 07:15: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Connie's looking a little moldy...
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you would think the son of the Catullan ambassador would deserve better
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to CaptainMike's Pre-Owned Starship Emporeum! All ships must go go GO!
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those aren't pre-owned they are used.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a Lollipop, now go away kid, ya bother me! I'm trying to make a sale here, see?
capped
Member # 709

We got most of the yagghorth out of the hangar bay! Its completly continuum-safe..

what.. no thats not a maquis raider hull.. just looks like it!

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...CaptainMike looks like a giant dwarf... Just kidding.

Did you make those Connie pics yourself? Why the rust and mold and stuff?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because it's 2399 and Starfleet is made up of 33% Defiants, 33% Akiras, 33% Sovereigns and 1000% TheMotherFuckerWitTeHB1gPH@Z0RZ! Who has time to wash down an old Connie?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
Member # 709

The Constant is what i call the Dominion War Constitution-variant. Thats how the actual model looked... The Nautilus, its from the book 'Crossroad'..

$

$

$ spoiler warnings for a 10 year old book..

there was this time travel deal and it caused some big 'problem'.. basically there was a timeline where the Federation got taken over by an evil corporation that made invasive medical technology for brain control... old connie starships werent refit, but made into junk freighters powered by spaceborne telepathic monsters that could create warp fields, but infested a ship forever.. of course, evil governments invariably spawn time-traveling rebels, a bunch of whom hijacked the Nautilus, a messy old freight-Connie, and came back in time from the 26th century to kill Sarah Connor.. um i mean, Christine Chapel, who would create this company. Of course, somebody just talked her out of it or something (i dont remember) and the bad guys of Starfleet did some stuff too but all their timeline went poofy-doof when Chapel decided to become a doctor instead of creating a company with technology to help retards have normal brains, but gets mutated into a technology to be used for government mind-control. But their ship was literally internally encrusted with mold in the lower rear sections, where the monster lived. The best part of the book though, was the rebels commandeering the Enterprise bowling alley, and capturing the guys with the best jobs on the ship.. join starfleet, get a uniform, see the galaxy.. while waxing bowling alleys and shoveling uniforms into recyclers all day long.

[ April 03, 2002, 18:45: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wholly shit.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.
capped
Member # 709

I AM DISPLEASED!

DO NOT MAKE ME DESTROY YOUR PUNY CULT THREAD!!

[ April 04, 2002, 10:55: Message edited by: D O L P H, creator of the universe ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Flower Man were still here, I think he'd've changed his name to "Captain Mike" ... [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Quick, Batman, all Heck has broken loose!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps