Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Well, this is it again... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Well, this is it again...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that you and Jeff had a really good time. When the next time ya'll shall meet?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... A thread about Jeff and Weyoun's undying love has turned into a thread about all our dead love lives. Interesting. You guys really know how to make everyone feel bad, don't you? j/k! :-)

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

[This message was edited by TSN on June 09, 1999.]

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegfried: Well...next summer if we can't sooner, but with family and school schedules and all, chances of it happening before then are slim to none i think. :-(

TSN: sorry. t'wasn't intended to be *L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do have a love life with the most wonderful woman in the world. Only problem is, I've got to wait 12...no 11 days now...to fire it up. But believe you me, when the fire gets lit... it's gonna be good.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*BEEP BEEP*
Warning. Atmospheric Testosterone approaching toxic levels
*BEEP BEEP*

------------------
"In the name of the LORD! We DEMAND entrance to this Sacred CASTLE!!!!"
"No chance, Engleesh bed-wetting types. I brush my temples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other-people's bottoms."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was one of those late-bloomers, too. My only kiss in high school came from a girl who was setting me up for humiliation in front of a large group of people. (She succeeded, too.)

My first relationship of any kind didn't start until I was 21. I had a series of short-lived relationships, mostly with women who cared very little about me, or ones I ended up not caring enough about. When the last of those had ended, I figured I was through. I was 25, alone, in a career which didn't have much dating potential (most of the women you meet in a children's library have the marriage thing going, or at least kids.

Then it happened. Seemingly by chance, though I later discovered my co-workers had a bit to do with it, I met this nice single woman. My first GOOD relationship, with her, didn't start until a month after my 26th birthday, almost two years ago.

I realize now just what I was missing. Until now, I never really actually CARED about anything in my life. But now... I wouldn't give her up, even for my very own starship.

I should mention she's a Trekker as well. Has a crush on DeForrest Kelley.

It CAN get better, you lonely guys.

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

[This message was edited by First of Two on June 09, 1999.]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sniff*
That's so beautiful.
Ahhhhh....

But if you had your own starship, you could crew it with whoever you liked. Say, recruit from Cygnet 14???

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

[This message was edited by Montgomery on June 09, 1999.]

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd put love, happiness, a reason to live, your souldmate, everlasting companionship, and intimicay over a starship?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*vorlon speak* Yes...

In a heartbeat. I wouldn't know what to do without my girlfriend. It would make the days alot tougher, and alot more lonely. First of Two is right. It does get better. I used to think that this was a crock, but

quote:
Good things come to those who wait.
It's true. I waited a long time, and got the most wonderful girlfriend out of it. Everyone's wait ends, you just have to give it time.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme put it this way:

If God Almighty Himself came down from On High, accompanied by fleets of Seraphim-Class Angels and the requisite thunder, lightning, and orchestral symphonic movement, and told me to leave this woman behind, or else...

I'd stand up, look Him square in His eyes, and say "ELSE."

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

Love is
Love is
Love
is
the drug....

That said, I do not believe it to exist.
Some wait longer than others
Some wait until they die

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm back home...and quite frankly...I'm a little depressed...I miss Weyoun sooooo much!!! But she is right...this is the hard part, and I'm going to be strong.

*hugs Weyoun* We're gonna make this work, baby...
To the rest of y'all *giggle*, thank you for your kind words, and good luck with your life... Maybe someday the woman/man of your dreams will walk into your heart as mine did.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best part about my relationship is when I will get to hand her the divorce papers.

YES!

------------------
"Minsk."

Cmdr Worf

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps