Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Powerpuff Girls Movie Trailer

Author Topic: Powerpuff Girls Movie Trailer
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to take a guess that despite this show having radiation and chemicals and reactions and talking monkeys, it doesn't count as sci-fi. If you disagree, then we'll have to have a fight, won't we?

Here:

http://qt.stream.aol.com/qt/moviefone/2002/p/powerpuffgirls_trlr.mov

MARVEL AT THEIR SCARY LARGE HEADS!

(I know they've always had large heads, but, well, it's just gone crazy here. A person is not suppossed to have a head 50,000 times bigger than their bottom. It's God's law.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... it's a slow download.

So, got any inside information on the movie? Plots, scripts, pictures, spoilers, fan reaction?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is no less shit than the show is. Whoo.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that you are named after the shittest Transformer ever (after Wheelie), I'k keep schtum if I were you, Maggy.

(And Robert Stack is gay too).

Anyway, it's a prequel, about their creation and just after it. Um, Mojo's in it. Duh.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, this movie will suck because TPTB will screw around with continuity and make the television series non-canon. It's their way.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Obviously, this movie will suck because TPTB will screw around with continuity and make the television series non-canon. It's their way.

I'm confused(surprise). Are you being sarcastic, or confusing the PPG's with Star Trek.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

That was all very tongue-in-cheek. Yes, I'm being a sarcastic bastard, as usual. [Big Grin]

I actually like The PowerPuff Girls, and I look forward to seeing it in the theaters. The trailer is kinda cool, even if it is a little on the thin side of conveying the plot of the movie.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps